Call for a Community Vote on "Setting Variables Using Macros"

Call for a Community Vote on "Setting Variables Using Macros"

Michael Daum-3
Hi,

This proposal has been discussed for almost 3 years now. Concern has been raised.
There is no sign of a consensus being reached. Time for a community vote again.

The vote runs for 7 days starting 10 Aug 2012 and ending 17 Aug 2012 at midnight GMT.

The code to be contributed is available as a patch part of this proposal. Unit tests have been outlined as well.
The question is: Do you agree that %SET should be added to the core?

Raise your voice at

http://foswiki.org/Development/SettingAndGettingVariablesUsingMacros#Community_Vote

Thanks,
Michael.

--
-- Board Member Foswiki Association e.V.
-- http://foswiki.org/Main/MichaelDaum

Call for a Community Vote on "AdminApprovalOfNewUsers"

Crawford Currie
Can I call for a community vote on this please:

http://foswiki.org/Development/AdminApprovalOfNewUsers

It is currently on 14 day clock but I need to get the work complete, so want any potential veto voices to be heard ASAP.

Thanks,

C.
--
Crawford Currie