Call for help with the german translation of the Articles

Call for help with the german translation of the Articles

Oliver Krüger-2
Hello list,

in accordance to the Association's Roadmap I started translating the
Articles [1] into german. Everybody who speaks german is invited to help
me with the translation. You can find the translation here [2]. In order
to avoid duplicate work I created a topic for the coordination here [3].

Greets,
Oliver

[1]: http://foswiki.org/Community/AssociationArticles
[2]: http://foswiki.org/Community/AssociationArticlesTranslationGerman
[3]: http://foswiki.org/Community/AssociationArticlesTranslationGermanTalk

Re: Call for help with the german translation of the Articles

Martin Seibert
Hi all,

I just translated two more sections. If all German native speakers
join the effort and translate some lines, we can finish this quite soon.

Best regards

Martin Seibert
//SEIBERT/MEDIA/CONSULTING

//SEIBERT/MEDIA GmbH / Rheingau Palais
   Söhnleinstraße 8 / 65201 Wiesbaden
   GF: J.Seibert und M.Seibert / AG Wiesbaden: HRB11502

   T.+49-611-20570-20 / F.+49-611-20570-70
   [hidden email]
   www.seibert-media.net / http://blog.seibert-media.net

Am 16.05.2009 um 21:45 schrieb Oliver Krueger:

> Hello list,
>
> in accordance to the Association's Roadmap I started translating the
> Articles [1] into german. Everybody who speaks german is invited to
> help
> me with the translation. You can find the translation here [2]. In
> order
> to avoid duplicate work I created a topic for the coordination here
> [3].
>
> Greets,
> Oliver
>
> [1]: http://foswiki.org/Community/AssociationArticles
> [2]: http://foswiki.org/Community/AssociationArticlesTranslationGerman
> [3]: http://foswiki.org/Community/AssociationArticlesTranslationGermanTalk

Erfahren Sie mehr über unsere Dienstleistungen:
http://foswiki.seibert-media.net/