Quantcast

ClassificationPlugin - Cannot edit Category field

ClassificationPlugin - Cannot edit Category field

BramVanOosterhout
Hi All,

I am in the process of installing and customising the Classification plugin.
(Details of the installation are at the bottom)
The installation is complete, and I have created a test topic. However, I am
unable to add a classification to the topic. I believe this may be because
the browser IE11 debugger reports error javascript errors when loading the
edit page.

I have attached screenshots to this email, which I expect will be stripped. I
have also attached them here:
http://foswiki.org/Sandbox/BramVanOOsterhoutAttachmentsForInstallationproblem

The error is an unusable format for the Category field on the edit view of
the Topic

The debugger reports:
1. Unable to get property 'plugin' of undefined or null reference (in
jquery.hierarchy.js)
2. Object does not support property or method 'call' (in
jquery-1.11.2.uncompressed.js)

I have checked the reported dependencies and versions installed and to the
best of my knowledge all plugins are complete and up to date.

There are no messages in the error log.

Any suggestions you can offer are appreciated.

Installation details follow ---

HTTP_HOST 192.168.1.165
HTTP_USER_AGENT Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0)
like Gecko
SERVER_NAME 192.168.1.165
SERVER_PORT 80
SERVER_PROTOCOL HTTP/1.1
SERVER_SIGNATURE Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at 192.168.1.165 Port 80
SERVER_SOFTWARE Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu)
Operating system Linux 2.6.42-37-generic (i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi)
Perl version 5.010001 (linux)
Foswiki module in @INC path Foswiki.pm (Version: Foswiki-1.1.5, Tue, 10 Apr
2012, build 14595) found

--
Bram van Oosterhout

TopicDataForNewClassifiedTopic.JPG (33K) Download Attachment
ConsoleError1.jpg (49K) Download Attachment
DebuggerError1.jpg (162K) Download Attachment
ConsoleError2.jpg (62K) Download Attachment
DebuggerError2.jpg (78K) Download Attachment