CommentPluginTemplate defaults?

BramVanOosterhout
Hi all,

I am using the COMMENT plugin and found the following construct in the
System.CommentPluginTemplate: value="%button|Add comment%". I am wondering
whether this is another way to implement

%button{ default="Add comment" }% or %IF{ "defined button" then="%button%"
else="Add comment" }%

I have tried both alternatives and they don't work. In fact, when the button=
parameter is passed, %button% is not a known variable inside the expansion of
the template.

Is the construct in System.CommentPluginTemplate particular to %COMMENT%?
The code in CommentPlugin/Comment.pm lines 203-210 seems to treat it that way.

Thanks...
--
Bram van Oosterhout