Quantcast

Foswiki Camp autumn 2015

Jan Krüger
Hi everyone,

as some of you already know, there are two Foswiki Camps this year. The second one is coming up quickly and I wanted to remind everyone who already knew, and let everyone know who didn't.

Based on my experience so far, the focus of the camp will be discussing further development of Foswiki, and some active work on features, changes and just about anything that will help us move forward with all the great ideas Foswiki's developers and users have.

There's a wiki topic about the camp, here: http://foswiki.org/Community/FoswikiCamp2015Autumn

For your convenience, here's a brief summary of the most important points:

- Time: 30 September to 2 October (Wednesday to Friday)
- Location: Aachen, Germany
- Limit of ~15 participants (8 currently registered)
- Accommodation will be sponsored on a first-come, first-served basis, for 7 participants. As of now, we still have free spots for 5 participants.

If you want to join, please let us know no later than Monday, 28 September, by adding yourself to the camp topic (http://foswiki.org/Community/FoswikiCamp2015Autumn). If we don't hear from you until then, we can no longer provide free accommodation.

As always, remote participation will be possible in some form, though we still have to figure out technical details... if you intend to join in from the comfort of your home or office, please add yourself to the "remote" list in the same topic. Additionally, there is a discussion topic (there's a link in the camp topic) where you can bring up things you'd like to work on during the camp. Experience shows we won't be able to finish everything to perfection... but even so, knowing what everyone is aiming for definitely helps.

If you have any "operational" questions about the camp, let me know. No promises on any other questions.

Looking forward to seeing many of you!

Best regards,
Jan
(jast on IRC)

--
Jan Krüger
Softwareentwickler

Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Carsten Behrens
Amtsgericht Aachen, HRB 15622