Foswiki Connector to Googles Search Appliance

Foswiki Connector to Googles Search Appliance

andreli
Hello Foswiki Community

We are evaluating Googles search appliance (GSA) for our intranet. In
order to feed the Swiss cheese like looking box from Google with
documents and its acl's we need a so called GSA Connector for Foswiki.
Just crawling the wiki content anonymous is not an option.

Now my questions:
- Has somebody experience with feeding Foswiki Content into a GSA
- Do you know of somebody operating a GSA with Foswiki content
- If in case we need to develop a Foswiki GSA Connector, would you be
   interested to offer together with an certified GSA implementer?

Please let me know.

Regards

André

--