Foswiki General Assembly

Oliver Krüger-2
Hey Fossies,

FoswikiCamp [1] has started in Amsterdam and we already squashed a few bugs. Unfortunately we won't have a General Assembly here at the Camp since I missed to send out a proper invitation to all of you members of the Foswiki Association. This gives us more time for the coding. ;-)

We will catch up on the GA right after the Camp. When we all got back home, I will send out an official invitation. Then we have to wait for six weeks (to comply with our articles). The GA will take place in early May on IRC.

Greetings from Amsterdam,
Oliver

--
Oliver Krüger
(Treasurer)

Foswiki Association e.V.
Kanalstr. 12
D-30159 Hannover
Germany

District Court of Hannover, VR 201053
Board members: Crawford Currie, George Clark, Oliver Krüger, Michael Daum, Paul Harvey