Foswiki Release meetings, Starting Monday June 2nd.

Foswiki Release meetings, Starting Monday June 2nd.

George Clark-2
Hi Foswiki Developers

There was no response positive or negative to the proposed release
meeting schedule,  so let's go ahead with bi-monthly meetings, first and
3rd Monday of each month.  If that doesn't work out, we can adjust the
timing in our first meeting.   The first meeting will be this coming
Monday June 2nd.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2014&month=6&day=2&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=37&p2=224&p3=136&p4=16&p5=179&p6=47

They will be held on the #foswiki IRC channel.   See
http://foswiki.org/Development/ReleaseMeetings