Foswiki on CeBIT 2012

Michael Daum-3
Hi all,

following the annual Call for Projects by the Linux New Media AG we have applied for a sponsored booth
on the CeBIT fair 2012 ... and just received the notification that Foswiki has been accepted!

So meet Foswiki 6. - 10. March in Hannover on the Open Source Forum, Hall 2 Section E56.

Read more at http://foswiki.org/Community/FoswikiCeBIT2012

        Michael.

--
-- Board Member Foswiki Association e.V.
-- http://foswiki.org/Main/MichaelDaum

Re: Foswiki on CeBIT 2012

Crawford Currie
On 10/02/12 12:01, Michael Daum wrote:
Hi all,

following the annual Call for Projects by the Linux New Media AG we have applied for a sponsored booth
on the CeBIT fair 2012 ... and just received the notification that Foswiki has been accepted!

So meet Foswiki 6. - 10. March in Hannover on the Open Source Forum, Hall 2 Section E56.

Read more at http://foswiki.org/Community/FoswikiCeBIT2012

	Michael.

This is great news, Michael! I'd love to have been there, but the timing just doesn't work out for me :-(

Hopefully plenty of other Foswiki folks will be able to make it, and help you with the stand. If there's anything I can do at a distance, please shout! I do like the idea of helping to man the stall remotely (via google hangouts or Skype, for example).

C.
--
Crawford Currie
- C-Dot Consultants http://c-dot.co.uk