Foswiki preselected for "Call for Projects" on CeBIT 2012 Open Source

Foswiki preselected for "Call for Projects" on CeBIT 2012 Open Source

Michael Daum-3
Hey guys,

we just entered the pre-selection phase applying for a free booth on this year's CeBIT
taking place 6.-10. march.

The jury will now decide on the final candidates based on a few details left for them to
see how serious we are about Foswiki. So they need a few more details:

   1) number of contributors on the project
   2) number of people on the booth during all six days of the exhibition
   3) contact person responsible for the booth
   4) further planning of the booth: any detail helps

I've set up a wiki page to gather these information and to coordinate everything else at

http://foswiki.org/Community/FoswikiCeBIT2012

So if you are able to come to CeBIT and want to represent Foswiki during one or more
days, please add your name to the list of days on that topic together with a short comment what
you want to bring along and whatever.

Also important for the jury is that we must be able to provide English as well as German
support for the visitors. So it would be great to have some native English speaker on board
of the fair stuff.

We need this information as soon as possible, not later than 19.1. next week. That's when
the jury needs a reply. I'd prefer to answer their email earlier just to make sure.

        Michael.

--
-- Board Member Foswiki Association e.V.
-- http://foswiki.org/Main/MichaelDaum

Re: Foswiki preselected for "Call for Projects" on CeBIT 2012 Open Source

Sven Dowideit
Brilliant. I would like those of us not able to go to consider making some time that weekend for some foswiki camps. Both local to your area and virtual. Via irc, g+ hangout and other teleconference.

I hope that we can set up a computer at the booth running a hangout that we can all share

iSven.