Foswiki twitters better now ...

Martin Seibert
Hi all,

thanks to Sven Dowideit for handing over the Twitter-user-account of
Foswiki today to me. I revamped our activity there and posted a weblog
about that:
http://blog.foswiki.org/2009/05/foswiki-twitters/

I am looking forward to your comments. If you don't do today, please
register with Twitter and follow us at
http://twitter.com/foswiki

See you there! :-)

Best regards

Martin Seibert
//SEIBERT/MEDIA/CONSULTING

//SEIBERT/MEDIA GmbH / Rheingau Palais
   Söhnleinstraße 8 / 65201 Wiesbaden
   GF: J.Seibert und M.Seibert / AG Wiesbaden: HRB11502

   T.+49-611-20570-20 / F.+49-611-20570-70
   [hidden email]
   www.seibert-media.net / http://blog.seibert-media.net

Erfahren Sie mehr über unsere Dienstleistungen:
http://foswiki.seibert-media.net/