Foswiki weblog has already 20 RSS-feed-subscriber

Foswiki weblog has already 20 RSS-feed-subscriber

Martin Seibert
Hi all,

I just wanted to share news with you, that we have about 20
subscribers to our Foswiki-weblog at http://blog.seibert-media.net. We
generated about 140 views in Feedreaders and 59 clicks on 8 blog posts.

Here is the current feedburner-stat:
http://screencast.com/t/p1yGmSaFiim

Best regards

Martin Seibert
//SEIBERT/MEDIA/CONSULTING

//SEIBERT/MEDIA GmbH / Rheingau Palais
   Söhnleinstraße 8 / 65201 Wiesbaden
   GF: J.Seibert und M.Seibert / AG Wiesbaden: HRB11502

   T.+49-611-20570-20 / F.+49-611-20570-70
   [hidden email]
   www.seibert-media.net / http://blog.seibert-media.net

Erfahren Sie mehr über unsere Dienstleistungen:
http://foswiki.seibert-media.net/

Re: Foswiki weblog has already 20 RSS-feed-subscriber

A. Stefanko
I'm reading Foswiki weblog via Google reader.  How is this type of subscribers counted?

Note: Google reader shows 5 users subscribed (via google).

It would be nice, if weblog feed would accessible on FW front page (there is feed for FW front page changes, but news feed would is needed too, imho).

BTW: Current FW front page feed (url of the feed: http://foswiki.org/Home/WebRss) says "The Home web of TWiki. TWiki is a Web-Based Collaboration Platform for the Enterprise." This should be probably changed.

AS

Re: Foswiki weblog has already 20 RSS-feed-subscriber

Martin Seibert
Hi all,

it is not pretty, but I inserted the feed in the place, where Kenneth
erased the Twitter-noise ... :-)

http://www.foswiki.org/

Who can change the other problem, that was described?

Am 10.05.2009 um 13:30 schrieb A. Stefanko:

> I'm reading Foswiki weblog via Google reader.  How is this type of
> subscribers counted?
>
> Note: Google reader shows 5 users subscribed (via google).
>
> It would be nice, if weblog feed would accessible on FW front page
> (there is feed for FW front page changes, but news feed would is
> needed too, imho).
>
> BTW: Current FW front page feed (url of the feed: http://foswiki.org/Home/WebRss)
>  says "The Home web of TWiki. TWiki is a Web-Based Collaboration
> Platform for the Enterprise." This should be probably changed.
>
> AS
> The NEW KODAK i700 Series Scanners deliver under ANY circumstances!
> Your
> production scanning environment may not be a perfect world - but
> thanks to
> Kodak, there's a perfect scanner to get the job done! With the NEW
> KODAK i700
> processing features enabled. http://p.sf.net/sfu/kodak-com_______________________________________________

Erfahren Sie mehr über unsere Dienstleistungen:
http://foswiki.seibert-media.net/

Re: Foswiki weblog has already 20 RSS-feed-subscriber

Andrew Jones-2
2009/5/10 A. Stefanko <[hidden email]>:
> It would be nice, if weblog feed would accessible on FW front page (there is
> feed for FW front page changes, but news feed would is needed too, imho).

I have added this to the front page, using the %ADDTOHEAD% macro.

If we wanted this available on all pages in would probably need to be
changed in the templates.

Regards,
Andrew

Re: Foswiki weblog has already 20 RSS-feed-subscriber

Oliver Krüger-2

> BTW: Current FW front page feed (url of the feed:
> http://foswiki.org/Home/WebRss) says "The Home web of **iki. **iki is
> a Web-Based Collaboration Platform for the Enterprise." This should be
> probably changed.

Detoxification completed. I updated most of the webs WebRss topics on
foswiki.org. I did not checkin any changes in svn (it's not needed, is it?).

Oliver