Is anybody (here) using Scite or Scintilla on files containing Foswiki (TWiki) markup?

Is anybody (here) using Scite or Scintilla on files containing Foswiki (TWiki) markup?

Randy Kramer
I'd like to start using Scite to edit files containing Foswiki (TWiki)
markup.  With a proper lexer file, Scite can highlight and fold text
with that markup.

I'm wondering if anyone has (or has started) on such a lexer file?  (The
lexer file needs to be written in C++ and fit into the framework of the
Scintilla programming--i.e., not just any lexer file will do the job.)

Randy Kramer
--
I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I created a video
instead.--with apologies to Cicero, et.al.

Re: Is anybody (here) using Scite or Scintilla on files containing Foswiki (TWiki) markup?

Sven Dowideit
neat :)

if the lexers are generally written in BOOST's Spirit library, then yes,
I have a proof of concept bit of code somewhere from last year - can't
recal how far it went, but it was fast :}

Sven

On Wednesday 13 May 2009 10:23:52 pm Sven Dowideit wrote:
> neat :)
>
> if the lexers are generally written in BOOST's Spirit library, then
> yes, I have a proof of concept bit of code somewhere from last year -
> can't recal how far it went, but it was fast :}

Sven,

Thanks for the reply!  So far, I know nothing about BOOST's Spirit
library, but started to google on it--it looks like it may be
educational in any case.  I'll probably end up asking on the Scite mail
list whether a lexer written using Spirit will work (or help).

Randy Kramer

--
I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I created a video
instead.--with apologies to Cicero, et.al.

Re: Is anybody (here) using Scite or Scintilla on files containing Foswiki (TWiki) markup?

Sven Dowideit
coolieo - I'll go dig it up and toss it somewhere sometime