Just installed from debian repo - what next?

Just installed from debian repo - what next?

miles
Dear All,

I just installed Foswiki on Ubuntu 12.04 using the Debian repo as per these notes. It is not clear to me how much of the install process documented here this method of installation handles.

I found the install tree, which seems to have the right perms and ownership, but I do not see a reference to the installation from my apache installation - no Include /path/to/foswiki/install/dir/httpd.conf.

Can anyone enlighten me? (The installation as it stands seems incomplete.)

Cheers,

Miles
--
Miles Daffin BA, MSc
Director @ Miles Daffin Ltd.

Re: Just installed from debian repo - what next?

miles
Scratch that. Of course I found what I was looking for seconds after hitting send...

Miles
--

On 3 June 2014 12:34, Miles Daffin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All,

I just installed Foswiki on Ubuntu 12.04 using the Debian repo as per these notes. It is not clear to me how much of the install process documented here this method of installation handles.

I found the install tree, which seems to have the right perms and ownership, but I do not see a reference to the installation from my apache installation - no Include /path/to/foswiki/install/dir/httpd.conf.

Can anyone enlighten me? (The installation as it stands seems incomplete.)

Cheers,

Miles
--
Miles Daffin BA, MSc
Director @ Miles Daffin Ltd.
Chewton House | 50 Frome road | Radstock BA3 3LF | UK
Mobile: <a href="tel:%2B44%20%280%297455%20934%20592" value="+447455934592" target="_blank">+44 (0)7455 934 592