PersonalInfoAddOn and user topics

Will Norris
Some time ago, PersonalInfoAddOn (
http://foswiki.org/Extensions/PersonalInfoAddOn ) was installed on
foswiki.org.  Today, I have updated all of the user topics that
predate the installation of this addon to apply it's view template to
user topics.  I encourage everyone to visit their home page and upload
a picture.  After doing so, you will appear in
http://foswiki.org/Main/PersonalInfoFaceBook .

Cheers,
Will Norris