Status of LatexModePlugin? (+TWikiCompatibilityPlugin problems with (tm)wiki version)

Status of LatexModePlugin? (+TWikiCompatibilityPlugin problems with (tm)wiki version)

Diab Jerius
I'd like to upgrade my (tm)wiki sites to foswiki, but am running into a
problem with LatexModePlugin.

According to Development.StatusOfPortingExtensionsToFoswiki it is in SVN
and has been Foswiki'd, but there is no topic in the Extensions web and
it doesn't show up in the list of plugins available to install via
bin/configure.

In desperation I attempted to install the (tm)wiki version, but that led
to this error:

        Foswiki detected an internal error - please check your Foswiki logs and webserver logs for more information.

        Undefined subroutine &TWiki::Plugins::LatexModePlugin::postRenderingHandler called

So, I'm stuck.  Any clues on how to continue?  Obviously the Foswikified
version would be preferable, but I'll take what I can get, just so I can
move over to foswiki.  Can't live without LatexModePlugin.

Thanks!
Diab

Re: Status of LatexModePlugin? (+TWikiCompatibilityPlugin problems with (tm)wiki version)

Kenneth Lavrsen
Diab

See http://foswiki.org/Tasks/Item388

Did anyone test it? We should release it on foswiki.org if it works OK.
It does not have to be perfect to be released.

Kenneth