%TOC% problem

David Masterson (damaster)

The %TOC% macro was working for me in FosWiki 1.1.3, but something has changed (probably I installed an incompatible plugin).  Now the macro seems to be rendering the entries of the TOC as:

SectionTitle topic: ‘PageName’, from:‘#’, to:‘#’}”>

The ‘SectionTitle’ is the usual table of contents entry, the ‘PageName’ is the Wiki page that the TOC is on, the ‘#’ appears to be the entry number of the SectionTitle in the TOC, and the funny characters at the end of the line suggest some problem in the FosWiki code.

Anyone know what’s going on?

David Masterson

Taglocity Tags: Tools, TWiki, Foswiki

Re: %TOC% problem

Michael Daum-3
Hi David,

that's a known bug. See http://foswiki.org/Tasks/Item11045 and try the patch
listed there. Hope that helps.

        Michael.

--
-- Board Member Foswiki Association e.V.
-- http://foswiki.org/Main/MichaelDaum

Re: %TOC% problem

David Masterson (damaster)
Seems to have worked.  Thanks.