Quantcast

Test ApacheConfigGenerator

George Clark-2

Hi all,

I've created a test version of the Apache Config Generator at:

http://foswiki.org/Support/ApacheConfigGeneratorTest

I've reorganized the input a bit,  and added support for viewfile rewriting to
protect attachments, optional FollowSymLinks  and made the Browser agent
blocking optional.   It also now indicates whether or not the generated config
was created from user input.

Because of the fairly extensive changes I decided to create the test version.
Please provide some feedback.  If it looks okay, I'll replace
ApacheConfigGenerator with the new version and delete the test topic.  I'm
especially concerned with the viewfile rewriting.  They are from a reasonably
well tested server, but still need additional verification.

Thanks,
GeorgeClark