Twitter-Integration: Let's start the conversation

Twitter-Integration: Let's start the conversation

Martin Seibert
Hi all,

I remembered our Twitter-discussion via this mailing list today and
dug into the topic again. I found out two interesting new things:

1. Every tweet, that the "noisy" Foswiki-Twitter-User creates is
clicked at least 2 times. The average is between 3 and 6. See my
comment on the weblog here: http://tr.im/kXsg

2. Foswiki is mentioned on Twitter quite often by users. See here: http://tr.im/kXs2

a) This is very cool. And I think we should put the stream of Foswiki-
mentionings on the website http://www.foswiki.org. Task: http://www.foswiki.org/Tasks/Item1606

b) This could be the source of our Twittering with the IRC-Interface.
The results of the search I linked above should be posted on IRC. Then
we should be able to answer on IRC and the posts should be tweeted as
the Foswiki-Twitter-User. Task: http://www.foswiki.org/Tasks/Item1608

I am looking forward to your comments and ideas on the Wiki. Let's not
flood this mailing list again. :-)

Best regards

Martin Seibert
//SEIBERT/MEDIA/CONSULTING

//SEIBERT/MEDIA GmbH / Rheingau Palais
   Söhnleinstraße 8 / 65201 Wiesbaden
   GF: J.Seibert und M.Seibert / AG Wiesbaden: HRB11502

   T.+49-611-20570-20 / F.+49-611-20570-70
   [hidden email]
   www.seibert-media.net / http://blog.seibert-media.net

Erfahren Sie mehr über unsere Dienstleistungen:
http://foswiki.seibert-media.net/

Re: Twitter-Integration: Let's start the conversation

David Wolfe-4
This article came across today from MacWorld and I thought you might
all find it relevant to this discussion:

        Nine Twitter tips for business
        How to strike the right balance when using this popular messaging
service
                http://www.macworld.com/article/140254/2009/05/twitterdos.html?lsrc=mwweek

DavidWolfe