Update Association

Jens Hansen KontextWork

Hi everybody,

we made some progress with the association and nearly prepared a final version of the articles with the lawyers.

We put the updated articles into the wiki, please have a look. Furthermore we created a roadmap for founding the

association. Important at this moment is to work on point one.

Best

Jens

Roadmap

  1. Finish the AssociationArticles, which you should all review and comment as required until 15th of April
  2. Finalize and agree on the articles with the lawyers
  3. Translate the articles into German (a lot of help is needed!!!)
  4. Found the association by a German task force to quick jump and secure the process
  5. Invite people to become member
  6. Look for basic funding and create an account
  7. Set an agenda for the first General Assembly AgendaFoundingAssembly
  8. Hold the first General Assembly and elect the official board members
  9. Transfer domains and infrastructure to the association

--

KontextWork - Wir fördern Kommunikation

Jens Hansen ([hidden email])

www.kontextwork.de

KontextWork GbR

Sven Reher, André Ulrich

Ständehausstrasse 1

30159 Hannover

Tel:   05 11 / 260 911 80

Fax:  05 11 / 260 911 89

Re: Update Association

Martin Seibert
Cool. Rock on!

Viele Grüße

Martin Seibert
//SEIBERT/MEDIA/CONSULTING

//SEIBERT/MEDIA GmbH / Rheingau Palais
   Söhnleinstraße 8 / 65201 Wiesbaden
   GF: J.Seibert und M.Seibert / AG Wiesbaden: HRB11502

   T.+49-611-20570-20 / F.+49-611-20570-70
   [hidden email]
   www.seibert-media.net / http://blog.seibert-media.net

Am 08.04.2009 um 09:58 schrieb Jens Hansen:

> Hi everybody,
>
> we made some progress with the association and nearly prepared a
> final version of the articles with the lawyers.
> We put the updated articles into the wiki, please have a look.
> Furthermore we created a roadmap for founding the
> association. Important at this moment is to work on point one.
>
> Best
>
> Jens
>
> Roadmap
>
> • Finish the AssociationArticles, which you should all review and
> comment as required until 15th of April
> • Finalize and agree on the articles with the lawyers
> • Translate the articles into German (a lot of help is needed!!!)
> • Found the association by a German task force to quick jump and
> secure the process
> • Invite people to become member
> • Look for basic funding and create an account
> • Set an agenda for the first General Assembly AgendaFoundingAssembly
> • Hold the first General Assembly and elect the official board
> members
> • Transfer domains and infrastructure to the association
>

> --
> KontextWork - Wir fördern Kommunikation
> Jens Hansen ([hidden email])
> www.kontextwork.de
>
> KontextWork GbR
> Sven Reher, André Ulrich
> Ständehausstrasse 1
> 30159 Hannover
>
> Tel:   05 11 / 260 911 80
> Fax:  05 11 / 260 911 89

Erfahren Sie mehr über unsere Dienstleistungen:
http://foswiki.seibert-media.net/