UserVoice as a prioritization service for new developments

UserVoice as a prioritization service for new developments

Martin Seibert
Hi all,

I would like to introduce a feedback-feature for new users and simple
Foswiki-users, that do not interact with us on www.foswiki.org. That
is why I would like to introduce a service, that is called UserVoice,
to find out, what is important for our users and what is not.

Please read my suggestions at
http://foswiki.org/Community/UserVoiceForRoadmapHelp
and discuss and vote.

The easiest way to find out, what UserVoice is, might be to look at
the demo, that I inserted on the linked page (left side / feedback
button).

I would love to hear your opinions.

Best regards

Martin Seibert
//SEIBERT/MEDIA/CONSULTING

//SEIBERT/MEDIA GmbH / Rheingau Palais
   Söhnleinstraße 8 / 65201 Wiesbaden
   GF: J.Seibert und M.Seibert / AG Wiesbaden: HRB11502

   T.+49-611-20570-20 / F.+49-611-20570-70
   [hidden email]
   www.seibert-media.net / http://blog.seibert-media.net

Erfahren Sie mehr über unsere Dienstleistungen:
http://foswiki.seibert-media.net/