Raymond Lutz
I'm trying to use VarCachePlugin and have encountered an error when I
try to save the page after edit. I never had this error before, but now
it seems to persist even after I disable the Plugin. I added a
VarCachePluginDev topic, I hope you don't mind (See details here:)
(Or should I submit a bug report... not sure).

Any ideas?

Raymond Lutz
Cognisys, Inc.
1010 Old Chase Ave., Bldg B