Quantcast

VarCachePlugin...

Raymond Lutz
I'm trying to use VarCachePlugin and have encountered an error when I
try to save the page after edit. I never had this error before, but now
it seems to persist even after I disable the Plugin. I added a
VarCachePluginDev topic, I hope you don't mind (See details here:)

http://foswiki.org/Extensions/VarCachePluginDev
(Or should I submit a bug report... not sure).

Any ideas?
--Ray

--
Raymond Lutz