Quantcast

We need foswiki.org upgraded to 1.0.4

Kenneth Lavrsen
Thinking about that I have created upgrade packages that should enable
us to do this in minutes I do not understand why the site is still
running 1.0.0.

I do not have enough priviledges to do it myself and I did not do the
special skin so I do not dare.

If the site is done properly and the new skin is done properly it should
be a simple task.

(tm)wiki.org was always hopelessly behind - we should not repeat that
mistake and now we are.

What is holding us back from upgrading foswiki.org. Did we do the new
skin in a silly way that prevents upgrading?

Kenneth

Re: We need foswiki.org upgraded to 1.0.4

Martin Seibert
Hi Kenneth,

site skin works decently with Foswiki 1.0.4. We have some test
instances for customers wih that. Who can do the update?

Viele Grüße

Martin Seibert
//SEIBERT/MEDIA/CONSULTING

//SEIBERT/MEDIA GmbH / Rheingau Palais
   Söhnleinstraße 8 / 65201 Wiesbaden
   GF: J.Seibert und M.Seibert / AG Wiesbaden: HRB11502

   T.+49-611-20570-20 / F.+49-611-20570-70
   [hidden email]
   www.seibert-media.net / http://blog.seibert-media.net

Am 10.04.2009 um 17:35 schrieb Kenneth Lavrsen:

> Thinking about that I have created upgrade packages that should enable
> us to do this in minutes I do not understand why the site is still
> running 1.0.0.
>
> I do not have enough priviledges to do it myself and I did not do the
> special skin so I do not dare.
>
> If the site is done properly and the new skin is done properly it
> should
> be a simple task.
>
> (tm)wiki.org was always hopelessly behind - we should not repeat that
> mistake and now we are.
>
> What is holding us back from upgrading foswiki.org. Did we do the new
> skin in a silly way that prevents upgrading?
>
> Kenneth

Erfahren Sie mehr über unsere Dienstleistungen:
http://foswiki.seibert-media.net/