please welcome another foswiki developer

please welcome another foswiki developer

Sven Dowideit
Hello all Foswiki developers

May the bugs fear your name, and may the fork be with you!

Please all, a warm welcome for a new developer, Sven Hess.

Thank you for joining the 5 month and 25 days old Foswiki project.

Guidelines:

If you are new to development, you are best to begin with:

    * http://www.foswiki.org/Development/GettingStarted

If you are already familiar with the way we do things:

    * http://www.foswiki.org/Development/DevelopersBible

Please subscribe to the svn and discuss mailing lists:

Please be aware that things are in svn are in flux, for example the
Release branch is currently not in use, we're working on trunk.

For anyone else interested the process to get added to the commit list
is to fill in http://foswiki.org/Development/RequestAccessToSubversion.

Have fun,

The foswiki infrastructure team.