Quantcast

some foswiki searches consuming all available memory

some foswiki searches consuming all available memory

Robert Rust
I updated our foswiki install over the past weekend along with a number of other things and we’re now seeing some searches cause the view process to use up all available memory.  Since it’s a virtual server I bumped it up to 8GB but the problem still occurs.  I’m running on ubuntu 12.04.5 w/apache 2.2.22 and perl 5.14.2.  I do have a snapshot backup I can roll back to but I’d prefer to solve the problem and keep my software up-to-date.  Any tips on identifying the cause and resolving it (other than telling people not to search their wikis)?

-Robert
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robert J. Rust

Re: some foswiki searches consuming all available memory

Robert Rust
Sorry … I missed including that this is Foswiki 1.1.9

-Robert

Re: some foswiki searches consuming all available memory

Martin Rowe
That's interesting. I have had a similar issue, but caused by the underlying OS being upgraded - Debian 6 to Debian 7. Only instances of Foswiki 1.1.9 were affected, and earlier versions are fine. The same thing happened on two VMs I run at home, but I have near identical VMs at work running Debian 7 and Foswiki 1.1.9 without any problems. Just viewing pages on the affected sites was enough to swamp the memory, though oddly on the low memory VM (256Mb) the processes died more gracefully than on the other (with 2Gb) and at least showed up some of the page.

As the affected sites are just home/hobby sites it was easy to move the content to an earlier version of Foswiki (login & registration is all locked down, so aren't impacted by any recent security changes) until I can figure out what the difference is.

Regards, Martin

From: Robert Rust <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, February 2, 2015 at 10:53 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

I updated our foswiki install over the past weekend along with a number of other things and we’re now seeing some searches cause the view process to use up all available memory.  Since it’s a virtual server I bumped it up to 8GB but the problem still occurs.  I’m running on ubuntu 12.04.5 w/apache 2.2.22 and perl 5.14.2.  I do have a snapshot backup I can roll back to but I’d prefer to solve the problem and keep my software up-to-date.  Any tips on identifying the cause and resolving it (other than telling people not to search their wikis)?

-Robert
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robert J. Rust
Systems Administrator
Division of Technology Services
Univ. of Wisc. - River Falls

[hidden email]  http://www.dbg400.net
AS/400 | iSeries | System i Open Source/Free Software
Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org
Foswiki - The Free Open Source Wiki, http://foswiki.org/

Re: some foswiki searches consuming all available memory

Crawford Currie
Neither of you have said what you are using to do the searches. Are these both default configurations? If so, the searches are performed by spawning grep commands. You can easily practice the commands on the command line as follows:
  1. Identify the page with the guilty search
  2. Edit lib/Foswiki/Sandbox and set the value of TRACE to 1 (don't do this if the wiki is live with hordes of users!)
  3. View the guilty page in the browser.
  4. Read your webserver log. The command that Foswiki spawned will be there.
  5. Copy-paste to the command-line. How's it behave there?
C.

From: Robert Rust <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, February 2, 2015 at 10:53 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

[...]

Crawford Currie - Owner, C-Dot Consultants - landline: +44-1606-330-242 - mobile: +44-7837-877-956 - skype: cdot-uk - public key http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x0CD6BAE648697B60

Re: some foswiki searches consuming all available memory

chris-2
FWIW we installed 1.1.9 with the Solr search engine and the users love it, replacing  our old 1.0.9 & Kino search.
Which search engine did you go with?
what was the old version of FW?

Cheers
Chris Moden
On 03/02/15 05:53, Martin Rowe wrote:
[...]

Well, it’s not any particular page.  We’re using the search box up at the
top of the web page (which I thought was part of a stock install?).  In
any case, I’ve dug further using Crawford’s suggestion and determined that
the problem doesn’t actually happen in every web we have (notably, not the
‘Main’ web) and doesn’t appear to be tied to the grep it’s running.  It
appears to be related to the ldap user mapping plugin, as it seems to bury
itself with the following:

[Mon Feb 02 15:52:43 2015] view: Deep recursion on subroutine
"Foswiki::Users::_getMapping" at /var/lib/foswiki/lib/Foswiki/Users.pm
line 709., referer: https://wiki.uwrf.edu/IS/WebHome
[Mon Feb 02 15:52:43 2015] view: Deep recursion on subroutine
"Foswiki::Users::LdapUserMapping::handlesUser" at
/var/lib/foswiki/lib/Foswiki/Users.pm line 214., referer:
https://wiki.uwrf.edu/IS/WebHome
[Mon Feb 02 15:52:43 2015] view: Deep recursion on subroutine
"Foswiki::Users::LdapUserMapping::userExists" at
/var/lib/foswiki/lib/Foswiki/Users/LdapUserMapping.pm line 510., referer:
https://wiki.uwrf.edu/IS/WebHome
[Mon Feb 02 15:52:43 2015] view: Deep recursion on subroutine
"Foswiki::Users::TopicUserMapping::userExists" at
/var/lib/foswiki/lib/Foswiki/Users/LdapUserMapping.pm line 232., referer:
https://wiki.uwrf.edu/IS/WebHome
[Mon Feb 02 15:52:43 2015] view: Deep recursion on subroutine
"Foswiki::Users::getWikiName" at
/var/lib/foswiki/lib/Foswiki/Users/TopicUserMapping.pm line 603., referer:
https://wiki.uwrf.edu/IS/WebHome

I’ll do a test tomorrow morning to see if the problem occurs with the Ldap
plugin disabled, but ldap authentication (to active directory is a rather
necessary requirement for me.  In the meantime, any further advice?

-Robert

On 2/2/15, 9:48 PM, "[hidden email]"
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 19:05:12 +0000
>From: Crawford Currie <[hidden email]>
>Subject: Re: [Foswiki-discuss] some foswiki searches consuming all
> available memory
>To: [hidden email]
>
>Neither of you have said what you are using to do the searches. Are
>these both default configurations? If so, the searches are performed by
>spawning grep commands. You can easily practice the commands on the
>command line as follows:
>
>1. Identify the page with the guilty search
>2. Edit lib/Foswiki/Sandbox and set the value of TRACE to 1 (don't do
>    this if the wiki is live with hordes of users!)
>3. View the guilty page in the browser.
>4. Read your webserver log. The command that Foswiki spawned will be
>there.
>5. Copy-paste to the command-line. How's it behave there?
>
>C.

Re: some foswiki searches consuming all available memory

Michael Daum-2
On Monday 02 February 2015 22:10:57 Robert Rust wrote:
> It appears to be related to the ldap user mapping plugin, as it seems to bury
> itself with the following:

Hi Robert,

make sure you have this enabled:

$Foswiki::cfg{Register}{AllowLoginName} = 1;
$Foswiki::cfg{Ldap}{Precache} = 1;

Then try this on the commandline:

cd <foswiki-dir>/bin
./view refreshldap=on >/dev/null

and see what happens updating the internal cache.

Regards,
Michael.

> [Mon Feb 02 15:52:43 2015] view: Deep recursion on subroutine
> "Foswiki::Users::_getMapping" at /var/lib/foswiki/lib/Foswiki/Users.pm

--
-- Michael Daum Consulting
-- Wissensmanagement und Intranet-Technologie

Re: some foswiki searches consuming all available memory

Robert Rust
Thank you for the suggestion!  The AllowLoginName setting was disabled.
Enabling it appears to have fixed my problem. Any thoughts on why this
problem just started showing up when I updated from 1.1.8 (and there was
probably a plugin update as well … I’m using the Ubuntu trusty repository)
even though I’ve been running with this config for years?

-Robert

On 2/3/15, 7:33 AM, "Michael Daum" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>On Monday 02 February 2015 22:10:57 Robert Rust wrote:
>> It appears to be related to the ldap user mapping plugin, as it seems
>>to bury
>> itself with the following:
>
>Hi Robert,
>
>make sure you have this enabled:
>
>$Foswiki::cfg{Register}{AllowLoginName} = 1;
>$Foswiki::cfg{Ldap}{Precache} = 1;
>
>Then try this on the commandline:
>
>cd <foswiki-dir>/bin
>./view refreshldap=on >/dev/null
>
>and see what happens updating the internal cache.
>
>Regards,
>Michael.
>
>> [Mon Feb 02 15:52:43 2015] view: Deep recursion on subroutine
>> "Foswiki::Users::_getMapping" at /var/lib/foswiki/lib/Foswiki/Users.pm
>
>--
>-- Michael Daum Consulting
>-- Wissensmanagement und Intranet-Technologie
>-- http://michaeldaumconsulting.com
>-- Tel: +49 (0)40 21 99 27 51

Re: some foswiki searches consuming all available memory

AHMED

 xXxx  Actually, sIx funy  the Trevyon Martin   xIxx  case WAS nothing more than a local crime story until the 'social media' picked up on it and got the big money race baiters involved.
Then the liberal  xXxx sex fun x vidoe media got involved and tried to manufacture a false 'news' story to fit their agenda, which, as we have come to find out, was a massive pack of lies about how poor ol' Trevyon was a 'good boy' and a victim,
 sIx funy  and Zimmerman was a racist looking for any excuse to kill someone.
The reality  xxxx  is that the liberal  xnxx  media has no desire to merely report the facts, but to force society to fall in line with their ideological views, and the ones who don't are marginalized, or attacked as racists, bigots, mysoginists, and every other name in the book you can think of.
.

 xXxx

 xXxx sIx fun x vidoe

 sIx funy
 sIx funy

  تسليك بالقصيم
 منازل بالقصيم
  تنظيف بالقصيم
  بيوت بالقصيم
 خزانات بالقصيم
 سجاد بالقصيم
 فلل بالقصيم
  قصور بالقصيم
 مسابح بالقصيم
  تنظيف واجهات
 جلى بلاط
  خزين اثاث
  دهنات
 رش مبيدات
 صيانه
 كشف تسربات
  النمل
  مكافحة
  فئران
  شقط
  نقل

  تسليك بالمدينه
  وايت شفط
 نقل بالمدينه
  فئران
  مكافحة حشرات
 النمل الابيض بالرياض
 مقاولات
 كشف
 صيانه
  شفط
 رش
 دهانات
 جلى بلاط
 واجهات
  مسابح
 قصور
  فلل
 سجاد
 خزانات
  بيوت
 تنظيف
  منازل
 عمارات
 فنادق
 غسيل

 الصفرات لصيانه الميابح
 الصفرات لتسليك المجارى بالرياض
 الصفرات لتنظيف الخزانات
 الصفرات لتنظيف البيوت بالرياض
 الصفرات لتنظيف المسابح
 الصفرات لتنظيف المنازل
 الصفرات نمل الابيض
 الصفرات لمكافحة الحشرات
 الصفرات لنقل العفش
 الصفرات لنقل الاثاث
 الصفرات للمقاولات
 الصفرات لرش المبيدات
 الصفرات لتنظيف الشقق
 الصفرات لتنظيف القصور
 الصفرات لتنظيف الفلل
 الصفرات لكشف التسربات
 نقل وخزين
 وايت شقط بيارات بالرياض
 رش مبيدات بالرياض
 نقل وخزين
 كشف تسربات بالرياض
 تسليك مجارى بالظهران
 تسليك بالدمام
 تسليك بالخبر
 تسليك بالقطيف
 تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
 فلل بالدمام
مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
 نقل عفش بالدمام
 تسليك مجارى بالخرج
 تنظيف مجالس بالخرج
 تنظيف فلل بالخرج
 مكافحة حشرات بالخرج
 نقل عفش بالخرج
 كشف تسربات مياه بالخرج
  تسليك مجارى بالمدينه المنوره
 تنظيف مجالس بالمدينه
 تنظيف فلل بالمدينه
 مكافحة حشرات بالمدينه المنوره
نقل عفش بالمدينه المنوره
 كشف تسربات بالمينه المنوره
 تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
 تنظيف فلل بجده
 تنظيف مجالس بجده
 تسليك مجارى مطابخ
 تسليك مجارى بجده
 نمل ابيض بجده
 مكافحة حشرات بجده
 نقل عفش بجده
 كشف تسربات بجده
 تسليك مجارى بجده
 صيانه مسابح
 تسليك مجارى بستهات
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليك مجارى حمامات
 تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
 تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
 تنظيف موكيت
 تنظيف منازل
 تنظيف فلل بالرياض
 مقاولات  بالرياض
 النمل الابيض بالرياض
 مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
 نقل عفش
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 كشف تسربات
 كشف تسربات
 كشف تسربات
 كشف تسربات
 كشف تسربات
 كشف تسربات
 كشف تسربات
 كشف تسربات
 كشف تسربات
 كشف تسربات
 تنظيف فلل بالرياض
 تنظيف فلل بالرياض
 تنظيف فلل بالرياض
 تنظيف فلل بالرياض
 تنظيف فلل بالرياض
 تنظيف فلل بالرياض
 تنظيف فلل بالرياض
 تنظيف فلل بالرياض
 تنظيف فلل بالرياض
 تنظيف فلل بالرياض
 تنظيف فلل بالرياض

 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليم مجارى بالرياض
 تسليك مجارى
  تنظيف بالرياض
 تنظسديف خزانات بالرياض
 تنظيف شقق بالرياض
  تنظيف فلل بالرياض
 تنظيف كنب بالرياض
  تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
 تنظيف منازل بالرياض
 رش مبيدات بالرياض
 كشف تسربات مياه بالرياض
  مكافحة البق والنمل الابيض
 مكافحة الثعابين
  مكافحة فئران بالرياض
 مكافحة النمل الابيض
  نقل اثاث
  نقل عفش بالرياض

  شركة كشف تسربات
  كشف تسربات بالظهرات
 مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
  مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
  مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
  مكافحة البق بالقطيف
 مكافحة بالظهران
  البق بالخبر
  البق بالدمام
  البق بالظهران
  رش بالظهران
 رش بالخبر
  رش بالقطيف
 رش بالدمام
 نمل بالدمام
 نمل بلقطيف
  نمل بالخبر
 نمل بالظهران
  عزل اسطح بالدمام
 عزل خزانات
 تنظيف منازل بالدمام
  تنظيف منازل بالظهران
 تنظيف بيوت
  بيوت بالخبر
  بيوت بالظهران
 فلل بالظهران
 فلل بالخبر
  فلل بالقطيف
  فلل بالدمام
  قصور بالقطيف
 قصور بالدمام
  قصور بالخبر
  قصور بالظهران
 تنظيف مساحد بالقطيف
  مساجد بالظهران
  مساجد بالدمام
  مساجد بالخر
  مسابح بالخبر
  مسابح بالقطيف
  مسابح بالدمام
  مسابح بالظهران
  تنظيف خزانات
 خزانات بالدمام
 تنظيف خزانات بالخبر
  تنظيف بالقطيف
  تنظيف مجالس
 تنظيف مجالس بالظهران
 تنظيف مجالس بالقطيف
  مجالس بالدمام
 تنظيف موكيت
 موكيت بالقطيف
 تنظيف بالدمام
  تسليك مجارى بالدمام
 تسليك مجارى بالقطيف
 تسليك بالخبر
  تسليك بالظهران
  كشف تسربات
  كشف يالدمام
 منلزب بالقطيف
 نقل عفش
 نقل بالخبر
 نقل بالقطيف
  نقل بالظهران
  تنظيف بالدمام
  تنظيف بالقطيف
  تنظيف بالخبر
 تنظيف بالظهران
  تنظيف بالدمام

 تنظبف بالدمام
 تنظيف بالاحساء
 تنظيف منازل
 منازل بالدمام
 بيوت بالاحساء
 تنظيف بالدامما
 شقق بالدمام
  شقق بالاحساء
  خزانات
 خزانات بالدمام
  تنظيف مايح بالدمام
 مسابح بالاحساء
  صيانه مسابح
  فلل بالاحساء
 فلل بالدمام
 قصور بالدمام
 قصور بالاحساء
 فلل بالدمام
  فلل بالاحساء
  تنظيف بالاحساء
  مساجد بالدمام
 كنب
 كنب
 مجالس بالاحساء
  مجالس بالدمام
 تنظيف سجاد
  سجاد بالدمام
 كشف بالاحساء
 كشف بالدمام
 تسليك بالدمام
 تسليك بالاحساء
 شفط
 شفط
  مكافحة
 مكافحة
  نمل
 نمل
 البق
  البق
 فئران
  فئران
 رش
  رش
  نقل
 نقل بالدمام

 مكافحة حشرات بالخرج
 مكافحة بالافلاج
 مكافحة بالسليل
 مكافحة ببيشه
 مكافحة بجازان
 مكافحة بخميس مشيط
 مكافحة بنجران
 مكافحة بوادى الدواسر
 بحويطه بنى تميم
 مكافحة بالدمام
 مكافحة بالرس
 مكافحة بالرويضه
 مكافحة بالقصيم
 مكافحة بالجوف
 مكافحة بالنصحة
 مكافحة بابها
 مكافحة بالدمام
 مكافحة بالمجمعه
 مكافحة بالمزنب
 مكافحة بالمزحميه
 برماح
 مكافحة بسكاكا
 بلظلم
 بعرعر
 بعنيزه
 مكافحة بالرياض
 بالبكريه
 بالدلم
 بالدوادمي
 بالزلفى
 بالطائف
 بتبوك
 حائل
 بزهبان

 بحفر الباطن
 بالقريات
 ببريده
 بالرياض
 بالمويه
 بجده
 بالجف
 بالعينيه
 بالمدينه
 بوادى الدواسر
 حويطه
 بساجر
 بشقراء
 شركة مقاولات بالدمام
 شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
 شركة تنظيف بالدمام
 شركة تنظيف بيوت بالدمام
 شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
 شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
 شركة تنظيف قصور بالدمام
 شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
 شركة تنظيف مسابح بالدمام
 شركة تنظيف موكيت بالدمام
 شركة تنظيف دهانات بالدمام
 شركة شفط بيارات بالدمام
 شركة صيانه مسابح بالدمام
 شركة عزل خزانات بالدمام
 شركة كشف تسربات مياه بالدمام
 شركة مكاغحة حشرات بالدمام
 شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام
 شركة القوه لخدمات التنظيف
 شركة مقاولات بالرياض
 شركة دهانات بالرياض
  تسليك مجارى بالرياض
  شركة شفط بيارات
 شركة كشف تسربات
 تنظيف بيوت
 شركة تنظيف بالرياض
 تنظيف خزانات
 تنظيف شقق
 تنظيف فلل
 تنظيف قصور
 تنظيف مجالس
 تنظيف موكيت
 مكافحة حشرات
 رش مبيدات بالرياض
 نقل اثاث بالرياض
 نقل عفش بالرياض

 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ
 الاستاذ

 تسليك بالخبر
 تسليك بالجبيل
 تسليك بالدمام
 تسليك بالقصيم
 تسليك بالقطيف
 تسليك بالمدسنه المنوره
 تسليك بجده
 تنظيف بالجبيل
 تنظيف بالخبر
تنظيف بالدمام
 تنظيف بالقطيم
 تنظيف بالقطيف
 تنظيف بالمدينه المنوره
 تنظيف بجده
 تنظيف بالجبيل
 بيارات بالدمام
 تنظيف بيارات
 تنظيف بيارات بالقطيف
 بيارات بالمدينه
 بيارات بجده
 بيوت بالجبيل
 بيوت بالخبر
 بيوت بالدمام
 بيوت بالقصيم
 بيوت بالقطيف
 بيوت بالقطيف
 بيوت بالمدينه المنوره
 بيوت بجده
 خزانات بالجبيل
 خزانات بالخبر
 خزانات بالدمام
 خزانت بالقطيف
 خزانات بالقطيف
 خزانات بالمدينه
 خزانات بجده
 شقق بالجبيل
 شقق بالخبر
 شقق بالدمام
 شقق بالقصيم
 شقق بالقطيف
 شقق بالمدينه
 شقق بجده
 فلل بالجبيل
 فلل بالخبر
 فلل بالدمام
  فلل بالقصيم
 فلل بالقطيف
 فلل بالمدينه
 فلل بالمدينه
 فلل بجده
 مجالس بالجبيل
 مجالس بالخبر
 مجالس بالدمام
 مجالس بالقصيم
 مجالس بالمينه
 مجالس بالقطيف
 موكيت بالجبيل
 مجالس بجده
 موكيت بالخبر
 موكيت بالدمام

 موكيت بالقصيم
 موكيت بالقطيف
 موكيت بالمدينه
 موكيت بجده
 رش بالجبيل
 رش بالخبر
 رش بالدمام
 رش بالقصيم
 رش بالقطيف
 رش بالمدبينه
 رش بجده
 عزل حزانات
 عزل بالخبر
 عزل بالدناما
 عزل
 عزل بالقطيف
 عزل بالمدينه
 زل بجدهع
 كشف بالجبيل
 كشف بالخبر
 كشف بالدمام
 كشف بالقصيم
 كشف بالقطيف
 كشف بالمدينه
 كشف بجده
 كشف بالجبيل
 مكافحة بالخبر
 مكافحة بالدمام
 مكافحة بالقصيم
 مكافحة بالقطيف
 مكافحة بالمدينه
 مكافحة بجده
  كيرو كنترول
 تنظيف منازل بالاحساء
 تنظيف منازل بالخبر
 تنظيف منازل بالخبر
 تنظيف منازل بالظهران
 تنظيف منازل بالدمام
 تنظيف بيوت بالاحساء
 تنظيف بيوت بالقطيف
 تنظيف بيوت بالخبر
 تنظيف بيوت بالظهران
 تنظيف بيوت بالدمام
 تنظيف شقق بالاحساء
 تنظيف شقق بالقطيف
 تنظيف شقق بالخبر
 تنظيف شقق بالظهران
 تنظيف شقق بالدمام
 تنظيف فلل بالاحساء
تنظيف فلل بالقطيف
 تنظيف فلل بالخبر
 تنظيف فلل بالظهران
 تنظيف فلل بالدمام
 تنظيف قصور بالاحساء
 تنظيف قصور بالدمام
 تنظيف قصور بالخبر
 تنظيف قصور بالظهران
 تنظيف قور بالدمام
 تنظيف مساجد بالاحساء
 تنظيف مساجد بالقطيف
 تنظيف مساجد بالخبر
 تنظيف مساجد بالظهران
 تنظيف مساجد بالدمام
 تنظيف خزانات بالاحساء
 تنظيف خزانات بالقطيف
 تنظيف خزانات بالخبر
 تنظيف خزانات بالظهران
 تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
 تنظيف مسابح بالاحساء
 تنظيف منازل بالقطيف
 تنظيف مسابح بالخبر
 تنظيف مسابح بالظهران
 تنظيف مسابح بالدمام
 تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
 تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
 تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
 تنظيف قصور بالرياض
 تنظيف فلل بالرياض
 تنظيف شقق بالرياض
 تنظيف بيوت بالرياض
 تنظيف منازل بالرياض
 صيانه مساجد بالرياض
 تنظيف مساجد بالقطيف
 تنظيف مساجد بالخبر
 صيانه مساجد بالظهران
 صبانخه مساجد بالدمام
 صيانه مساجد بالرياض
 صيانه منازل بالاحساء
 منازل بالقطيف
 صيانه منازل بالخبر
 صيانه منازل بالظهران
 صيانه منازل بالدمام
 صيانه بيوت بالاحساء
 صيانه بيوت بالقطيف
 صيانه بيوت بالخبر
 صيانه بيوت بالظهران
 صيانه بيوت بالدمام
 صيانه شقق بالدماما
 صيانه شقق بالقطيف
 صيانه شقق بالخبر
 شقق بالظهران
 شقق بالدمام
 فلل بالاحساء
 فلل بالقطيف
 فلل بالخبر
 فلل بالظهران
 فلل بالدمام
 فصور بالدمام
 قصور بالقطيف
 قصور بالخبر
 قصور بالظهران
 قصور بالدمام
 خزانات بالدمام
 خزانات بالقطيف
 خزانات بالخبر
 خزانات بالظهران
 خزانات بالدمام
 مسابح بالاحساء
 مسابح بالقطيف
 مسابح بالخبر
 مسابح بالظهران
 مسابح بالظهران
 مسابح بالرياض
 خزانات بالرياض
 قصور بالرياض
 فلل بالرياض
 شقق بالرياض
 بيوت بالرياض
 منازل بالرياض
 منازل بالاحساء
 ترميم بالقطيف
 ترميم بالخبر
 ترميم بالظهران
 ترميم بالدمام
 ترميم بالاحسار
 ترميم بالقطيف
 ترميم بالخبر
 بيوت بالظهران
 بيوت بالدمام
 شقق بالدمام
 شقق بالقطيف
 ترميم شقق
 شقق بالظهران
 شقق بالدمام
 ترميم فلل بالاحساء
 فلل بالقطيف
 فلل بالخبر
 فلل بالظهران
 فلل بالدمام
 قصور بالاحساء
 قصور بالقطيف
 فلل بالخبر
 قصور بالظهران
 قصور بالدمام
 قصور بالدمام
 خزانات بالدمام
 خزنات بالخبر
 خزنات بالدمام
 ترميم مسابح بالاحساء
 بالقطيف
 مسابح بالخبر
 بالظهران
 مسابح بالدمام
 مسابح بالاحساء
 ترميم مساجد
ترميم مساجد
 مساجد بالدمام
 مساجد بالدمام
 مساجد بالرياض
 ترميم مساجد بالرياض
 ترميم خزانات
 ترميم قصور
 تنظيف فلل
 ترميم شقق
 ترميم شقق
 ترميم منازل
 مقاولات بالدمام
 مقاولات بالخبر
 مقاولات بالظهران
 بالدمام
 مقاولات بالاحساء
 دهانات بالقطيف
 دهانات بالخبر
 دهانات بالظهران
 جلى بالاط بالدمام

 جلى بالقطيف
 جلى بالخبر
 جلى بالظهران
 جلى بالدمام
 تنظيف واجهات زجاجيه
 واجهات بالقطيف
 بالخبر
 زجاج بالظهران
 واجهات زجاجيه بالدمام
 حجر بالاحساء
 حجر بالقطيف
 حجر بالخبر
 حجر بالظهران
 حجر بالدمام
 حجر بالرياض
 حجر بالرياض
 جلى بالرياض
 دهانات بالرياض
 دهانات بالرياض
 تسليك بالاحساء
 تسليك مجارى بالقطيف
 تسليك بالخبر
 تسليك بالظهران
 تسليك بالدمام
 بالظغط بالدمام
 ضغط بالقطيف
 ضغط بالخبر
 ضغط بالظهران
 ضغط بالدمام
 بستهات بالاحساء
 بستهات بالدمام
 بستهات بالقطيف
 بالخبر
 بستهات بالظهران
 بادمام
 حملامات بالاحساء
 حمامات بالخبر
 حماتا بالظهران
 حمامات بالقطيف
 حمامات بالدمام
 شفط بالدمام
 شفط بالقطيف
 شفط بالخبر
 شفط بالظهران
 شفط بالدمام
 شفط بالاحساء
 حملمات بالرياض
 تسليك مجارى بالرياض
 تسليك بالضغط
 تسليك بالرمجارى بالرياض
 مكافحة حشرات
 تنظيف بالقطيف
 مكافحة حشرات
 مكافحة حشرات
 مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
 مكافحة فئران
 مكافحة فئران بالقطيف
 مكافحة فئران بالخبر
 مكافحة فئران بالظهران
 مكاحه فئران بالدمام
 وايت شفط
 شفط بالرياض
 شفط بالقطيف
 شفط بالخبر
 شفط بالظهران
 شفط بالدمام
 مكافحة الدفان
 مكافحة البق
 البق يالقطيف
 البق بالخبر
 البق بالظهران
 البق بالدماما
 النمل بالاحساء
 النمل بالقطيف
 النمل بالخبر
 النمل بالظهران
 النمل بالدمام
 رش بالاحساء
 رش بالخبر
 رش بالظهران
 رش بالدمام
 رش بالرياض
 النمل بالرياض
 البق يالرياض
 الدفان بالرياض
 مكافحة فئران
 مكافحة حشرات
 كشف تسربات
 كشف تسربات بالقطيف
 كشف بالخبر
 بالظهران
 كشف الدمام
 كشف الاحساء
 حمامات
 حمامات بالخبر
 حمامات بالظهران
 حمامات بالرياض
 مطابخ بالدمام
 مطابخ بالقطيف
 مطابخ بالخبر
 مطابخ بالظهران
 مطابخ بالدمام
 مطابخ بالدمام
 كشف حمامات
 بالرياض
  رش بالخبر
 نقل بالظهران
 نقل بالخبر
 نقل بالقطيف
 نقل بالاحساء
 نقل بالرياض
 نقل اثاث
 نقل اثاث بالدمام
 نق بالدمام
 عزل حمامات
  عزل حمامت بالقطيف
 عزل حمامت
 عزل بالرياض
 عزل حمامت
 عزل اسطح
 عزل اسطح بلارياض
 عزل الاحساء
 عزل بالقطيف
 عزل بالظهران
 عزل خزانات
 عزل
 عزل بالاحساء
 عزل خزانات
 عزل خزانات بالرياض

 تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
 نظافه مجالس بالرياض
 تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
 نظافه موكيت بالرياض
 مقاولات عامه بالرياض
 تنظيف بيارات بالرياض
 نظافه بيارات بالرياض
 تسليك مجارى بالظعظ بالرياض
 تسليك مجارى بالبستهات بالرياض
 تسليك مجارى بالرياض
 تسليك مجارى حمامات بالرياض
 تسليك مجارى المطابخ
 شركة وايت شفط بيارات بالرياض
 صيانه فلل بالرياض
 صيانه بيوت بالرياض
 صيانه منازل بالرياض
 صيانه مساجد بالرياض
 صيانه قصور بالرياض
 صيانه شقق بالرياض
 عزل حمامات بالرياض
  عزل حمامات بالرياض
 عزل اسطح بالرياض
 عزل اسطح بالرياض
 عزل خزانات بالرياض
 عزل خزانات بالرياض
 ترميم فلل بالرياض
 ترميم فلل بالرياض
 نقل عفش بالرياض
 نقل عفش بالرياض
 نقل داخل الرياض
 كشف تسربات بالرياض
 نقل خارج الرياض
 كشف تسربات الرياض
 كشف تسربات المطابخ بالرياض
 حمامات سباحه
 مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
 مكافحة فئران بالرياض
 مكافحة البق بالرياض
 النمل الابيض بالرياض
 رش مبيدات بالرياض
 تنظيف بالرياض
 نظافه بالرياض
 نظافه فلل
 تنظيف فلل
 نظافه بيوت
 تنظيف بيوت
 تنظيف شقق
 نظافه شقق
 تنظيف قصور بالرياض
 نظافه قصور بالرياض
 نظافه منازل بالرياض
 تنظيف منازل
 تنظيف مساجد
 نظافه مساجد بالرياض
 نظافه خزانات
 تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
 تنظيف مسابح
 نظافه مسابح
 صيانه مسابح بالرياض
 صيانه خزانات بالرياص

 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض

 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض

 شركة الفؤاد للخدمات بالرياض
   اعمال الصيانة بالرياض
  شركة  رش مبيد ومكافحة حشرات بالرياض
   شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
   شركة دهانات بالرياض
   شركة عزل خزانات واسطح بالرياض
    شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
   شركة تنظيف فلل وقصور بالرياض
  شركة  تنظيف شقق بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض

شركة تنظيف فلل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف شقق بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل
شركة نقل اثاث بالجبيل
شركةم تسليك مجارى بالجبيل
شركة رش مبيد بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة عزل اسطح بالجبيل
شركة عزل حمامات بالجبيل
شركة عزل خزانات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف فلل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخبر
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخبر
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالخبر
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالخبر
شركة نقل عفش بالخبر
شركة رش مبيدات بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر
شركة عزل اسطح بالخبر
شركة عزل حمامات بالخبر
شركة عزل خزانات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالدمام
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالدمام
شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
شركة عزل حمامات بالدمام
شركة عزل خزانات بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف فلل بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف شقق بالقطيف
شركة عزل خزانات بالقطيف
شركة عزل حمامات بالقطيف
شركة عزل اسطح بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
شركة رش مبيد بالقطيف
شركة نقل اثاث بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف فلل بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف شقق بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالاحساء
شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء
شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء
شركة عزل حمامات بالاحساء
شركة عزل خزانات بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة رش مبيد بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
 دار الاخلاص
 دار الاخلاص
 دار الاخلاص
 دار الاخلاص
 دار الاخلاص
 دار الاخلاص
 دار الاخلاص
 دار الاخلاص

شركة ركن الابداع
شركة المروه لخدمات التنظيف

شركة تسليك المجارى بالرياض
شركة اتنظيف الخزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف الشقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف الفلل بالرياض
شركة ارش المبيدات بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
شركة نقل الاثاث بالرياض
شركة عزل الخزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

 0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة خبراء المملكة لخدمات التنظيف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض  0566143611 - 0566822461
  0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة تنظيف فلل وشقق بالرياض
  0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة عزل و تنظيف الخزانات
  0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة نقل وتخزين أثاث بالرياض
  0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة تنظيف قصور بالرياض
  0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة تخزين أثاث بالرياض
  0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة تنظيف خزانات  بالرياض
  0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة عزل خزانات  بالرياض
  0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة تنظيف شقق  بالرياض
  0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة تنظيف فلل  بالرياض
  0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
  0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة تنظيف منازل  بالرياض
 0566143611 - 0566822461  شركة تنظيف موكيت  بالرياض
  0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
  0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
  0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة نظافه عامه بالرياض
  0566143611 - 0566822461 شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالرياض

شركة تنظيف بجده
شركة تنظيف شقق بجده
شركة تنظيف فلل بجده
شركة تنظيف قصور بجده